1. How late can I make my booking?
You can book at any time you like. You can even book on the day of your flight. If space is available then you will always be able to make a booking.
2. How far can I book in advance?
You can make your booking at any time. The sooner you make your booking the higher the discount you are likely to be offered. Booking in advance can save you up to 60%.
3. Do I get a further discount for booking multiple cars?
The rates are already heavily discounted; therefore you do not get a further discount on multiple car bookings.
4. Why is one week calculated as 8 days, and 2 weeks calculated as 15 days with All Airport Parking?
Airport parking providers charge on a 24-hour clock starting at midnight. Charges are made on a whole day or part day basis regardless of your arrival time.
5. I want to park my car for 4-days, but I am only able to obtain a quote for 8-days. Why is this?
You can book for 4-days, but the minimum charge offered by some car parking providers is 8-days.
6. What is meant by a ‘Gate Price’?
The gate price is the daily price charged for parking by the service provider. All Airport Parking can offer you up to a 60% discount on the pay-on-arrival price. It is worth noting that gate prices can change without prior warning, booking online is the best way to secure a fixed priced.
7. What is meant by ‘Meet and Greet’?
Meet and greet is a personal car parking service. Your car will be parked for you by a representative of the car parking service provider you are using. When you return from your trip the representative will meet you with your car outside the airport. This service saves you the time and hassle of having to park and collect your car.
8. How do I know how to get to the car park?
You will be provided with directions to your parking destination and a map of the area when you receive confirmation of your booking via email.
9. Can I trust your online payment system?
Our secure online payment system is 128-bit encrypted using the latest in internet security processes. Your payment details are 100% safe.
10. Are the car parks you recommend safe and secure?
We only recommend reputable car parking providers. The car parks we recommend employ the highest levels of security. Many of our cark park service providers have been awarded the AA/Police Gold Award for security. This is the highest accolade that can be achieved by any car park in the UK. The car parks we compare are secured by at least two or more of the following security disciplines:
• 24 hour security patrols
• Entrance barrier controls
• Close Circuit Television Cameras (CCTV)
• Power floodlighting
• Tamper proof fencing
• AA/Police Gold Award Standard
11. Who do I contact in the event that I need to cancel my booking?
Each car parking service provider stipulates their own terms regarding cancellations. When you receive your booking confirmation you will be provided with the contact details of the car parking service provider, if you want to cancel your booking then you will need to contact the provider directly.
If you have any further questions please do not hesitate to contact us email@example.com
Compare Airport parking and Save up to 60% TODAY...
Instant booking confirmation
Pre-Book your car Parking and park to closer terminal
Airport Car Parks
- Aberdeen Airport Parking
- Belfast Airport Parking
- Birmingham Airport Parking
- Blackpool Airport Parking
- Bristol Airport Parking
- Cardiff Airport Parking
- Durham Tees Valley Airport Parking
- East Midlands Airport Parking
- Edinburgh Airport Parking
- Exeter Airport Parking
- Gatwick Airport Parking
- Glasgow Airport Parking
- Heathrow Airport Parking
- Humberside Airport Parking
- Inverness Airport Parking
- Leeds/Bradford Airport Parking
- Liverpool Airport Parking
- Luton Airport Parking
- Manchester Airport Parking
- Newcastle Airport Parking
- Norwich Airport Parking
- Prestwick Airport Parking
- Robin Hood Doncaster Airport Parking
- Southampton Airport Parking
- Stansted Airport Parking